– Nona Jordan, Master Coach
Faithful is better
Faithful to your talents, your passions, your unique beauty and worthiness~Meet Your Medicine
When you don’t know the extraordinary beauty and power of your true nature and your sacred gifts, you are essentially a stranger to yourself.
Instead, the faulty beliefs and false identities from the past are running the show. You feel them nipping at your heels just as you’re about to try something new, offer your most beautiful work, create your heart’s desire. Without knowing the power of your Medicine, you’re at their mercy.
You want a gorgeous new narrative. A delicious drink of clarity. The right mirror.
One that gives you the courage to use your talents lovingly and generously. To delight in the goodness that you’re here to bless the world with~ without diluting it, without mincing words, without dumb-ing any of it down.You are a unique and beautiful unprecedented mix~this is your Medicine.
Knowing this gives you the creative juice to animate it all. When you know what your Medicine is, you’re not afraid to take your place in the world.
With clear sight, you can stay in the present moment (where all the riches are). You more easily unhook from the past, and resist the seduction of living in future time. You can stay right here and create what’s yours. Without the fears and doubts and noise of “not good enough”.
Now there’s pleasure in offering your work. Your heart can risk being vulnerable. You become bigger than your wounds. You protect your boundaries calmly and take action when necessary. You embrace the sacred path that is yours.
You’ve already tried going it alone. Tried pouring gratitude all over it. Focused on attracting it.The more it doesn’t quite come together the more you blame your self.
I believe that when you feel dissatisfied or “off” it’s often because you aren’t expressing your own “medicine”. You aren’t quite clear what you’re meant to bring forth and express in your life.
I can show you the Medicine that’s yours. Like a good mirror. In one 90-minute session. My Medicine let’s me see the beauty and unique singularity that is you. What you’re here for, the sacred contracts that help you own and integrate all of your experience…so that they become powerful inspiration.
We long to be seen and heard~we long to know our Divine Identity. With this knowing, you know exactly how to create the life that you fall in love with.
What will knowing your Medicine do for you?
- You’ll be energized from a deep heart-open place to care for body, your home, your work, (even what you make for lunch).
- You attract the relationships that nourish you-the good mirrors of your true nature
- You’re freed from comparing your self to others- knowing the truth of your only-ness
- You find the courage to practice and be faithful to what you love and believe in
- Inspiration flows freely, you are a creator
- You embody new possibilities
- You become bigger than your past+your wounds
- You see easily what you need to clean up and how to refill your inner-well
- You fall in love with your own creations
- You step out sure-footed and beautiful
- False-identities fall away and your Divine Identity prevails
It’s waiting~Meet Your Medicine
The Meet Your Medicine session is illuminating, intimate, and inspirational. Being seen in this way is sacred, satisfying, powerful.
It’s a beautiful way for us to work together.
I love being able to give you so much in a single session. I love being able to help you see yourself through new eyes. I love knowing that this session will give you access to the whole of you that is so very ready to come forth.
- Just click the BUY button below
- I’ll send you the Hidden Beauty Questionnaire and you’ll send me 3 choices of times you’re available
- You’ll call me via Skype or phone at our scheduled time and we’ll get you oh-so-clear on this beautiful medicine that is yours
- You’ll get the mp3 recording if we meet via phone
- You’ll receive a personal plan of rituals to deeply nourish and inspire you
- You’ll receive my notes to lovingly support you so you know exactly what your next-steps are and have a way to hold onto the inspiration…beautiful.
Please contact me via email . I’d love to explore customized options that are just right for you.
– Gayle Lynds, Bestselling author
– Deborah, Healer
– Kasi Dickson, Writer/Yoga teacher http://zaza-studios.com
– Sarah, Engineer
– Lacey, Psychologist
– Mary-Jo, Pilates Studio Owner
– Alyssa, 32 teacher and poet, Massachusetts